Drainage Birmingham: Your Quality CCTV Drain Survey Service In Birmingham, West Midlands
When a detailed drain survey is needed, we at Drainage Birmingham come with the quality equipment needed to handle such an inspection Our cutting edge technology and CCTV system allows us to determine the problem with your drainage system with unparalleled accuracy.
Call Us Now. Our CCTV Drain Inspection In Birmingham Can Pinpoint All Types Of Defects
- We use special camera systems that are designed for this type of work
- We inspect your drainage problem's such as displaced joints and poorly laid pipes
- We provide expert drainage services in Birmingham
Some Of The Specialist Solutions We Provide Are
An Approach That Is Safe For The Environment
Our highly specialized CCTV cameras take images and send them to our van analysis unit
Our engineers operate the CCTV technology from a mobile van unit, gathering images that they'll use to analyse the structural integrity of your drainage system
This process is simple and accurate and doesn't disturb the environment or your property.
We Are The Frontrunners Of CCTV Drain Survey In Birmingham
It is a complex technology that we've mastered at Drainage Birmingham. We have mastered the use of its advanced innovation. We aim to deliver exceptional results in our CCTV sewer line and drain survey, and that's why we have invested in the best technology we can find.
Drainage Birmingham's drainage surveys are packaged with an easy - to - read report, and a viewable DVD; we want you to see your drain for yourself, before you make any decisions.
In Birmingham, We Can Help With
Rodents In The Drain
Is your home infested with pesky rodents? Our system for CCTV inspection can help
Through the drainage pipes, rats can enter your property easily
This is especially true if the integrity of your pipework is weak; these rodents recognise that weakness and use it to infiltrate your home.
Iso Accreditation Drain Survey
If you're seeking ISO 140001 accreditation, you will need a drainage survey and CAD drawings of your drainage system and that is where our knowledge and technology in these systems will be of great use
We Are Your expert Drainage Company In Birmingham, And We Use Advanced CCTV Survey Technology Panoramo A 360B0 Degree Drain CCTV Inspection Built For Speed And Efficiency
In Birmingham, Drainage Birmingham pioneered the use of a truly panoramic CCTV in drain inspection. Drainage Birmingham's Panoramo is unlike traditional pan and tilt cameras; it records even tiny details of your drainage system, in a single pass.
The Panorama operates at a speed of 35cm/s. After scanning the perimeter of the drainage or sewer system, it stores the information in its memory. And this survey can easily be referenced or analysed whenever it is needed.
Cut On Your Costs And Time With Lisy
The LISY sat cam CCTV system that Drainage Birmingham uses is specially designed for inspecting lateral sewers and drains With this technology, we can quickly and affordably inspect your drain With it, we find no need for access into individual properties, as it makes it possible for us to inspect sewers and lateral drains directly from the mainline.
LISY has a maximum range of 100 meters Even Water Companies now routinely use LISY because of its unmatched capabilities. Our Software Ensures Good Work And Returns Cost Savings To Customers
Our experts can easily get around large properties and carry out comprehensive drain survey because our CCTV equipment are mobile, battery - operated, high - tech, and cordless. By using this equipment we enable our customers to enjoy reduced costs and faster completion of jobs
Pin - Point Analysis With Laser Pipe Profiling
To get very accurate information about the shape and state of your drains and sewers, our engineers fit a profiler into our CCTV inspection units This profiler can capture any deviation in the shape of pipes.
We also use profilers to help us determine a pipe's size, shape, erosion patters, or if there's any debris present It's sensitivity allows it to identify abnormalities as tiny as 1mm.
Proteus CCTV Equipment For Explosive Environments
Proteus is an ATEX - rated camera that allows us to work in a high - risk environment. Public sewers rated zone 2 and other combustible environments require the use of equipment that is intrinsically safe in order to prevent the risk of generating a spark that could be disastrous in such a place. Premium Rates Drainage Birmingham CCTV Drainage Service. Call Today!
We are not like other companies providing Drainage services Drainage Birmingham has remained a major player in Birmingham for decades now. From the onset, our goal has always been to deliver quality, excellence, and affordability with our service.
Information About Birmingham
- Drainage Birmingham is proud to offer CCTV Drain Survey services in Birmingham.
- Namely our plumbing and drainage contractors in Birmingham take on work including Drain Unblocking, Sewer Renovations, Drain Relining, Blocked Sinks, Sewer Jet Vacuumation, Blocked Toilets, Drain Jet Vacuumation, and Drain Repairs.
- As an example this also involves Blocked Baths, Blocked Drains, Manhole Inspections, Drain Jetting, Sewer Rehabilitations, Sewer Desilting, and Sewer Repairs.
- Last but not least our drainage experts in Birmingham offer Drain Inspections, Blocked Sewers, Home Buyers Drain Survey, Sewer Relining, Structural Coating, Sewer Inspections, and CCTV Drain Survey services.
- Birmingham is a Metropolitan Borough located in West Midlands (county) in England.
- Importantly, a number of wateways and drainage networks such as Frankley Reservoir, Bartley Reservoir, Aston Reservoir, Perry Barr Reservoir, and Brookvale Park Lake are located within Birmingham.
- A City in West Midlands (county), Birmingham is located in the Birmingham administrative area.
- Historically, a substantial number areas within Birmingham were part of the historic county of Warwickshire worcestershire.
- Council House, Birmingham serves as Birmingham's local authority administrative headquarters.
- Birmingham's governing local authority structure is a Metropolitan Borough.
- Birmingham is based within West Midlands (region) which is also serviced by our drainage consultants.
- Wards in Birmingham are usually named after thoroughfares, neighbourhoods and parishes, these include Quinton, Soho, Stockland Green, Longbridge, and Sparkbrook and are covered by our drainage engineers.
- The Metropolitan Borough of Birmingham parliamentary constituencies include Birmingham Yardley (UK Parliament constituency), Birmingham Perry Barr (UK Parliament constituency), Birmingham Edgbaston (UK Parliament constituency), Birmingham East (UK Parliament constituency), and Birmingham Erdington (UK Parliament constituency).
- The Flag Of Birmingham (england) is the emblem of the English Metropolitan Borough of Birmingham.
- Our plumbing and drainage consultants work within Birmingham now includes Pype Hayes, Shard End, Westside, Yardley Wood, Boldmere, Druids Heath, and Doe Bank.
- Five Ways, Walmley, Minworth, New Frankley, and Kingstanding are also part of Drainage Birmingham's CCTV Drain Survey service area in the Metropolitan Borough of Birmingham.
- Other service areas of Drainage Birmingham within Birmingham, England include Bordesley, Birmingham Gay Village, Selly Oak, Browns Green, and Sheldon,
- As well as Birmingham's outlying urban areas Paradise, Erdington, Kitts Green, Chad Valley, and Selly Park.
- In conclusion, Drainage Birmingham's CCTV Drain Survey services also cover the wider Birmingham area which includes Birchfield, Small Heath, Whitehouse Common, Hockley, and West Heath.
- Fox Hollies, Tile Cross, Cofton Common, Drainage Birminghamwood End, and Lozells is within the constituency of Birmingham, West Midlands (county).
- Towns such as Moor Pool, Maney, Nechells, Tower Hill, and Short Heath are are part of Birmingham.
- Additional towns that form parm of the Metropolitan Borough of Birmingham include Birmingham, and Chinese Quarter
- A variety of cities for part of Birmingham including Second city of the United Kingdom
- Birmingham School of Media, Birmingham Metropolitan College, and Barber Institute of Fine Arts in Birmingham are prestigious through out England and the United Kingdom.
- Well-known schools in Birmingham are Queensbridge School, and St Thomas Aquinas Catholic School.
- Library of Birmingham, and St. Philip's Parish Library offer free educational resources in Birmingham.
- Provide a physical education forum within Birmingham is the Newman Brothers Coffin Furniture Factory, and Aston Hall.
- Good Hope Hospital, and Rubery Hill Hospital deliver services locally to the Birmingham area.
- Moseley Bog, Edgbaston Reservoir, and Pype Hayes Park are the most notable parks and open spaces in Birmingham and are famous through out England.
- Integral major roads in Birmingham include the A4123 road, and A38(M) motorway.
- Colmore Row, Birmingham Walk of Stars, and Broad Street are intrinsic to Birmingham transport infastructure.
- The Metropolitan Borough of Birmingham is fringed by Stourbridge, Bridgnorth, and Aberystwyth to the East.
- Close to Birmingham, Kingswinford, Newton Regis, Lichfield, Wrexham, and Newport are positioned immediately to the south of the City.
- Close to Birmingham, Northampton, Northfield, Kidderminster, Stratford-upon-Avon, and Droitwich Spa can be found situated immediately to the north.
- Birmingham reputation can be ascribed to its rich heritage including Hall of Memory, Joseph Sturge memorial, and King Edward VII Memorial.
- Situated in Birmingham, notable heritage assets include Birmingham Orthodox Cathedral, St Gregory the Great's Church, St James' Church, St Stephen's Church, and Church of SS Mary and Ambrose.