Welcome To Drainage Birmingham - Home Of Drain Surveys In Birmingham
We at Drainage Birmingham have been carrying out drain surveys for a long time in this area We've Built Our Reputation On Being The Best, So You Can Rely On Our Decades Of experience When You Need A Drain Survey On Your Property. Our Drainage System Survey Services For Birmingham Residents
At Drainage Birmingham, our drain survey system was established to search for and pinpoint any structural defect and rat infiltration entry, and also get to the root of any recurring blockage. We don't just aim to fi a problem, we aim to prevent it from recurring again. Our workers are professionals with both the skill and experience to carry out the job, and we reinforce their resourcefulness with advanced tools. Drain System Trouble? Call Us Today! If your drains are not functioning correctly or you notice a foul odour or that your drain is leaking then contact us right away to take a look at the problem.
The Drain Survey Company In Birmingham
High - Tech, 360O Panoramic CCTV Camera - For Quick, Detailed And Thorough Drain Inspection We were the first to utilize a truly panoramic CCTV for drain inspection services in Birmingham. It does this at a speed of 35cm per second, completing the survey in the quickest time possible. Every inch of the drain or sewer is scanned and the feed is saved in its memory.
It is more advanced that the regular pan and tilt drain survey camera that relies on the operator to see and capture images. The Panoramo can see and record every detail of the inside of the drain in just one pass. This data can be referred to or analysed anytime it needs to be. Drainage Birmingham is proud to have pioneered and perfected the use of the revolutionary Panoramo technology in Birmingham.
LISY Will Save You Time And Cost
Technicians are specially trained to operate high - tech LISY sat ca's for CCTV surveys of your drains This technology is one of the reasons why our drain survey is quick and cost - effective. LISY allows us to survey lateral drains from the main sewers without entering the property at all. LISY is able to travel as far as 100 meters through the main sewer. Even Water Companies Now Use LISY To Analyse Private Sewer, And That's Because Of Its Handy Capabilities.
Drainage Birmingham is constantly on the lookout for new techs that will make our work speedier and more cost - effective. The LISY CCTV survey is the perfect fit for our service. Our Drain Survey Equipment Is Unrivalled In Birmingham You won't find another company in Birmingham with better drain surveillance equipment than Drainage Birmingham. Our top quality CCTV surveillance equipment is controlled remotely and is precise.
- We Are Trusted In Birmingham By Thousands, Here Is Why
- We give you a simple promise
- If there is a damage anywhere or a likely damage, we will detect it
- If we find a potential problem or a serious one, we will make the necessary repairs if you want them done
- Laser Profiling Pin - Point Accuracy
Drainage Birmingham uses a Profiler to assist us in locating any deviation of the drain or sewer system shape. This provides us with the ability to collect accurate information about the drain or sewer shape. The Profiler can also precisely store other useful information it discovers in the sewer or drain like pipe size, erosion, debris accumulation, rusting, cracks and lateral profusion. The profiler is so sensitive that it can detect abnormality as minute as 1mm.
Proteus CCTV Survey For Drains In Explosion Risk Environment
Our reputation as the best drain survey team in Birmingham often leads to us surveying sensitive or inflammable environments. Drains around these areas, including zone 2 sewers and inflammable environments, require the use of very safe equipment. To fi a peculiarity like this, we use Proteus, an ATEX - rated camera specifically engineered for such Birminghams. This camera is spark free and designed to carry out these high risk drain surveys.
We Are Reliable Pioneers In Birmingham
Drain Survey For Party Walls In Birmingham Drainage Birmingham is the company to call when you want to carry out party wall drain survey. The normal course of action if you want to do renovations or build an extension on your home is to check shared drains to confirm no damage exists at the time or after construction is finished. Residents have relied on our detailed drain surveys for decades, before and after construction projects. Drainage Birmingham's detailed approach ensures that if there's a problem, we'll find it, and we'll help you fi it.
Are You Thinking Of Purchasing A Property?
Drainage Birmingham can help carry out a detailed drain survey of a property before you buy it. The survey will provide you with a detailed analysis that can save you heavy unwanted repair costs in the future. Why not give us a call and protect yourself against bad investment. In addition to providing you with a comprehensive report, we will also give you a DVD of our survey.
We will offer you an estimate of the repair costs so that you can include this cost when you are negotiating a fair purchase price. We can handle any sized property, big or small. Contact Us, We Have Full Insurance Coverage And Offer You Peace Of Mind Our insurance is comprehensive. You don't have to bother about running into any hitches with us because once you entrust us with your property, it is fully insured.
Information About Birmingham
- Drainage Birmingham is proud to offer Drain Survey services in Birmingham.
- To begin with our plumbing and drainage contractors in Birmingham perform repairs and work on Blocked Sinks, Drain Jet Vacuumation, Drain Unblocking, Sewer Renovations, Drain Repairs, Blocked Toilets, Drain Relining, and Sewer Jet Vacuumation.
- Generally this also involves Drain Jetting, Sewer Rehabilitations, Manhole Inspections, Sewer Desilting, Blocked Drains, Sewer Repairs, and Blocked Baths.
- Furthermore our drainage experts in Birmingham offer Drain Inspections, Structural Coating, Sewer Relining, Home Buyers Drain Survey, CCTV Drain Survey, Sewer Inspections, and Blocked Sewers services.
- The Metropolitan Borough of Birmingham, lies within England in West Midlands (county).
- Importantly, a number of wateways and drainage networks such as Frankley Reservoir, Bartley Reservoir, Aston Reservoir, Perry Barr Reservoir, and Brookvale Park Lake are located within Birmingham.
- Located in West Midlands (county), Birmingham forms part of Birmingham in England.
- Birmingham is often considered part of the historic country of Warwickshire worcestershire.
- Birmingham's local authority administrative HQ is Council House, Birmingham.
- Birmingham's council/local authority is a Metropolitan Borough.
- Birmingham is based within West Midlands (region) which is also serviced by our drainage consultants.
- Our drainage engineers service area is formed by Birmingham's administrative wards and subdivisions including Sparkbrook, Stockland Green, Longbridge, Soho, and Quinton.
- National parliamentary constituencies of the Metropolitan Borough of Birmingham include Birmingham Yardley (UK Parliament constituency), Birmingham Erdington (UK Parliament constituency), Birmingham East (UK Parliament constituency), Birmingham Edgbaston (UK Parliament constituency), and Birmingham Perry Barr (UK Parliament constituency).
- The Flag Of Birmingham (england) is the flag of the English Metropolitan Borough of Birmingham.
- Our plumbing and drainage consultants operate within Birmingham which is formed by a number of settlements including Druids Heath, Yardley Wood, Doe Bank, Pype Hayes, Shard End, Westside, and Boldmere.
- Five Ways, Walmley, Minworth, New Frankley, and Kingstanding are also part of Drainage Birmingham's Drain Survey service area in the Metropolitan Borough of Birmingham.
- Other service areas of Drainage Birmingham in Birmingham, England are comprised ofSelly Oak, Birmingham Gay Village, Sheldon, Bordesley, and Browns Green,
- In addition to Birmingham's outer urban areas Selly Park, Kitts Green, Paradise, Erdington, and Chad Valley.
- Last but not least Drainage Birmingham's Drain Survey services cover the greater Birmingham area including Whitehouse Common, Hockley, West Heath, Birchfield, and Small Heath.
- The small communities of Lozells, Cofton Common, Fox Hollies, Tile Cross, and Drainage Birminghamwood End are located within Birmingham, West Midlands (county).
- Towns such as Moor Pool, Maney, Nechells, Tower Hill, and Short Heath are are part of Birmingham.
- Other towns located within the Metropolitan Borough of Birmingham include Birmingham, and Chinese Quarter
- Birmingham is home to a variety of cities including Second city of the United Kingdom
- Barber Institute of Fine Arts, Birmingham Metropolitan College, and Birmingham School of Media in Birmingham are famous through out the England and the United Kingdom.
- Amongst the numerous schools and further education establishments in Birmingham are St Thomas Aquinas Catholic School, and Queensbridge School.
- Library of Birmingham, and St. Philip's Parish Library offer free educational resources in Birmingham.
- Promoting cultural heritage in Birmingham is the Newman Brothers Coffin Furniture Factory, and Aston Hall.
- Good Hope Hospital, and Rubery Hill Hospital catchment areas includes Birmingham.
- Pype Hayes Park, Edgbaston Reservoir, and Moseley Bog are enjoyed by Birmingham residents and famous through out England.
- Roads Connecting Birmingham to other major towns and cities includes the A38(M) motorway, and A4123 road.
- Colmore Row, Birmingham Walk of Stars, and Broad Street are intrinsic to Birmingham transport infastructure.
- The Metropolitan Borough of Birmingham is flanked to the east by Aberystwyth, Bridgnorth, and Stourbridge.
- Bordering the City of Birmingham and to the south Kingswinford, Lichfield, Newport, Wrexham, and Newton Regis are immediately adjacent.
- The City of Birmingham's is bordered by Stratford-upon-Avon, Northampton, Northfield, Kidderminster, and Droitwich Spa to the north.
- Unusual (and unique) places within Birmingham include Joseph Sturge memorial, King Edward VII Memorial, and Hall of Memory.
- Situated in Birmingham, notable heritage assets include Birmingham Orthodox Cathedral, St Gregory the Great's Church, St James' Church, St Stephen's Church, and Church of SS Mary and Ambrose.